Tuesday, June 9, 2015

898 Steaks and Grill

Now that is an interesting name for a restaurant. Who the hell cares for the name - All I care for is the quality of the food and it is top notch! Situated in the 3rd floor right behind Taco bell at Sony Signal in Koramangala, this place is not readily visible unless you actually look for it.

It has a terrace seating with some quirky decor and seatings. I love it though. Have always visited it in the evenings, when it has been very pleasant, since it is cool and you can enjoy a beautiful and relaxing dinner.

Ok. Now on to the dishes. If there is one thing that you have to try here, it has to be the Veg Lasagna. Yup!, you heard it right, I recommending a vegetarian dish, but I am sure that is the best lasagna I have ever had in Bangalore. Soft, creamy and cheesy - heavenly!!


 Mozzarella cheese sticks!!



Vegetable Ratatouille!!


I love the grilled fish sizzler in a butter lemon sauce. We have tried various other things on the menu such as ratatouille, grilled chicken and burgers and they have all been good.
















They also serve steaks. Although I have never had it, one of these days, I plan to.

Below is a chicken thigh that we ordered. 















Very recently you can also order from a host of desserts, which I guess they previously did not offer.


The prices are decent and thankfully there is not too much of the taxes and other charges. You pretty much pay for what you eat. A meal for two with a soft drink each, main course and dessert would cost ~1500/-

One note though - please mention if you would like it to be a sizzler, since the default option is a plate unless mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment